Lingam massage is a tantric massage style, which focuses on satisfying the intimate area of men. It’s performed in a slower manner than other types of massage, including rubbing, also called “rub-and-tug”. The name “lingam” comes from the Sanskrit language, which translates as “light rod”.
Although a relatively new technique for specialty salons, lingam massage was invented by yogis as part of holistic health promotion over 3,000 years ago and was developed and popularized by Joseph Kramer in 1980, in the United States.
- Lingam massage, a complete guide to the benefits
Lingam massage includes a technique that focuses on creating pleasure, in order to obtain benefits at the physical, physiological, and energetic level.
– Controlling the way of ejaculation. The masseuse helps guide you to a climax that determines the construction of sexual energy. The energies accumulated in daily life can create some erectile blockages, but through this tactic, slowing down the movements gradually, it’s possible to acquire interior peace. The new sensations thus discovered can be experienced countless times during a session.
– Getting more pleasures. Lingam massage may also involve more advanced techniques, such as caressing the testicles, perineum, and prostate (which is known as a sacrum point). The myth that multiple pleasures can only be obtained by women is dismantled by this type of sexual practice, where men experience pleasures so intense that they are unable to move or speak.
– Elimination of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Through a constant exercise acquired after the massage sessions, the main objective is not represented by that “happy ending”, but it’s desired to increase the self-confidence, focused on the present. Thus, any expectation or anticipation of the future is eliminated.
– Acquiring sexual resistance. Control is obtained from within, with the help of thought orientation. Tantra emphasizes the need to listen to body language. The sessions lead to the “liberation” of thoughts and the expansion of consciousness, in places devoid of fantasies, in order to enrich the sexual act.
– Assuming the concept of man. Tantra offers the possibility of rediscovering the self, managing to create a balance between the masculinity that “must” and the one that really exists inside a man. Our colleagues offer erotic understanding, helping with an erotic (re)empowerment.
- Tantra philosophy and lingam massage
In Tantric philosophy, the lingam is approached with respect and love, in the same way that the yoni is approached. The yoni massage can be considered the feminine version of the lingam massage, focusing on feminine pleasure. This philosophy is based on the fact that there is an exchange of positive energy when the massage is performed, through the “light rod”, both (the one who receives the pleasure and the one who offers it) are rewarded with a good mood.
It is said that when a man has accepted his lingam (a name used in tantra to describe the male genital organ) as part of the whole being in both personal and sexual life, it gives rise to an overwhelming sensuality. The ability to experience sex is manifested throughout the body, the person connecting with himself, with people around him, and with his own manhood.
It goes without saying that lingam massage brings physical pleasures, but although a lingam massage can be pleasant and sensual, it means more than something temporary. Most clients see it as a therapeutic form and prefer a more complex approach.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule a session for lingam massage. Our colleagues are ready to meet your expectations regarding the lingam technique.